⚡ POWER GRID CORPORATION OF INDIA LIMITED

पावरग्रिड (PGCIL) में 270 अप्रेंटिस पदों पर भर्ती 2026

POWERGRID - Engagement of Apprentices for FY 2026-27 (Official Details)

📌 Notice: POWERGRID Apprentice Vacancy 2026
ℹ️ भर्ती का संक्षिप्त विवरण / Job Overview
संस्थान / कंपनी (Organization)
पावर ग्रिड कॉर्पोरेशन ऑफ इंडिया लिमिटेड (POWERGRID)
पोस्ट का नाम (Post Name)
💼  Apprentice (ITI-Electrician, Diploma Electrical, Diploma Civil, Graduate Electrical, Graduate Civil)
आवेदन का माध्यम (Application Mode)
ऑनलाइन (Online Only - powergrid.in)
कुल जगह (All-India Total)
📊 270 पद (समस्त 10 रीजन्स एवं ट्रेड्स मिलाकर)
मासिक स्टाइपेंड (Monthly Stipend)
💰 ₹13,500/- से ₹17,500/- प्रतिमाह (पद अनुसार) + ₹2,500/- HRA
💰 POWERGRID Apprentice Salary 2026

The monthly stipend structure is uniform across all 10 regions, subject to satisfactory performance and attendance.

Apprenticeship Trade Monthly Stipend
ITI – Electrician ₹13,500
Diploma (Civil) ₹15,000 (including DBT of ₹5,450)
Diploma (Electrical) ₹15,000 (including DBT of ₹5,450)
Graduate (Electrical) ₹17,500 (including DBT of ₹6,150)
Graduate (Civil) ₹17,500 (including DBT of ₹6,150)
  • An additional ₹2,500 per month is payable if company accommodation is not provided or availed
  • The DBT portion is provided by the Government of India under the NATS scheme, subject to an active bank account
  • Apprentices are entitled to 12 days of Casual Leave (pro-rata) and 15 days of Medical Leave for the one-year duration, across all regions
🎓 POWERGRID Apprentice Qualification
Apprenticeship Trade Required Qualification
ITI – Electrician ITI in Electrician trade (full-time course)
Diploma (Civil) Diploma in Civil Engineering (full-time, 3-year course)
Diploma (Electrical) Diploma in Electrical Engineering (full-time, 3-year course)
Graduate (Electrical) B.E./B.Tech/B.Sc. (Engg.) in Electrical Engineering (full-time, 4-year course)
Graduate (Civil) B.E./B.Tech/B.Sc. (Engg.) in Civil Engineering (full-time, 4-year course) - not notified in SR-I
Candidates are NOT eligible to apply if they:
  • Are awaiting the results of their final examination
  • Have not completed 18 years of age
  • Have already undergone or are currently undergoing apprenticeship training in any organization, for any duration
  • Have more than 1 year of job experience
📊 All-India trade-wise total (computed by adding the trade-wise figures across all 10 regions):
Apprenticeship Trade Total Posts (All Regions)
ITI – Electrician 64
Diploma (Electrical) 122
Diploma (Civil) 35
Graduate (Electrical) 34
Graduate (Civil) 15
Total 270
🗺️ POWERGRID Apprentice Vacancy 2026 – Region & State-Wise Details
Region Reference No. States/UTs Covered Total Posts
Northern Region-I, Faridabad Apprenticeship/2026-27/NR-I/01 Delhi, Haryana, Uttar Pradesh, Uttarakhand 35
Northern Region-II, Jammu NR2/HR/APPRENTICE/2026/01 Jammu & Kashmir, Haryana, Punjab, Himachal Pradesh, Chandigarh, Ladakh 24
Northern Region-III, Lucknow Apprenticeship/2026-27/NR-III/01 Uttar Pradesh, Uttarakhand 25
Eastern Region-I, Patna Apprenticeship/2026-27/ERTS-I/01 Bihar, Jharkhand 20
Eastern Region-II, Kolkata Apprenticeship/2026-27/ER-II/01 West Bengal, Sikkim 21
North Eastern Region, Shillong NER/HR/Apprenticeship/2026-27/01 Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, Tripura 26
Western Region-I, Nagpur Apprenticeship/2026-27/WR-I/01 Maharashtra, Chhattisgarh, Madhya Pradesh, Goa 27
Western Region-II, Vadodara Apprenticeship/2026-27/WR-II/01 Madhya Pradesh, Gujarat 38
Southern Region-I, Secunderabad Apprenticeship/2026-27/SR-I/01 Telangana, Andhra Pradesh 22
Southern Region-II, Bengaluru Apprenticeship/2026-27/SR-II/01 Karnataka, Tamil Nadu & Puducherry, Kerala 32
All-India Total: 270

* Candidates should apply to only one region/state of their choice. The table above gives the total posts notified for each region and the states it covers.

🎂 आयु सीमा / Age Criteria
  • Applicants must be Indian citizens and at least 18 years old at the time of application
  • No maximum age limit or age relaxation details are specified in any of the 10 regional notifications
📅 महत्वपूर्ण तिथियां / Important Dates
इवेंट / Event तारीख / Date
🗓️ Online Application Start Date 21.08.2026
⌛ Online Application Last Date 10.09.2026
🎓 Qualifying Result Window 11.09.2024 to 10.09.2026
💳 POWERGRID Apprentice Application Fee
Category Application Fee
All Categories (General / OBC / EWS / SC / ST / PwBD / Female) ₹0/- (NIL / No Fee)

There is no application fee for the POWERGRID Apprentice Recruitment 2026 — the engagement process is entirely free of cost for all categories of candidates.

🎯 चयन प्रक्रिया / Selection Process
चयन के चरण (Stages of Selection)
1. स्क्रीनिंग एवं मेरिट सूची (Shortlisting & Merit List): Candidates are shortlisted in merit order based on marks secured in the qualifying examination (ITI / Diploma / Degree).
2. दस्तावेज़ सत्यापन (Document Verification - DV): Candidates are called in a 1:5 ratio for document verification.
3. प्री-एंप्लॉयमेंट मेडिकल परीक्षण (Medical Fitness Test)।
🔗 POWERGRID Apprentice Important Links (Region-Wise)

* POWERGRID reserves the right to terminate the apprenticeship for absenteeism, indiscipline, misconduct, poor performance, or policy violation.

Region Link
Northern Region-I, Faridabad Click Here
Northern Region-II, Jammu Click Here
Northern Region-III, Lucknow Click Here
Eastern Region-I, Patna Click Here
Eastern Region-II, Kolkata Click Here
North Eastern Region, Shillong Click Here
Western Region-I, Nagpur Click Here
Western Region-II, Vadodara Click Here
Southern Region-I, Secunderabad Click Here
Southern Region-II, Bengaluru Click Here
Notification Link Click Here
Apply Link Click Here
Official Website Click Here